Sunday 27 February 2011

You sound like your from Landaaaan!

1 Very small flat
2 poor excuses for blow up mattresses
3 bottles of wine
4 changes of clothes
and 5 people.

My trip to London.

The first leg of the journey is complete! The train caused far more stress than it should have, and the car journey seemed to go on forever, mainly due to the fact that it was fueled with one coffee and two hours sleep. But now I'm in London, with only the flight to get tomorrow!
We've been going throught the itinery, making sure we've got everything we need, as sensible people should do, and I've started stressing out about the most random things. My passport doesn't look like me. They won't let me on the plane. They won't believe my passport is actually mine...because the picture doesn't actaually look like me! 
"This is me! I promise! My name is Beth Middleton, I was born in Bromley, THIS IS MY PASSPORT!"
"Umm, I'm sorry madame but this is quite obviously not you, you do not have a ridiculous moon face, and the lady in this picture has."
"I was just having a weird day that day, and its a strange angle, and do you mind, I paid £8 for that photo, it wouldn't kill you to be a little more sensitive about it"
"If you do not co-operate we will have to remove you by force, SECURITY!"
"Noooooo, goodbye Australia! Goodbye New Zealand! Goodbye travelling dreeeeeeeeeams!!!"

I'm sure my imagination is running away with me, and I highly doubt they wont let me on the plane, but it's that sort of thing that can steel a girl's peace of mind!
Anyways, I'll right again when I actually hit Australia.
T.T.F.N

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you think.... very amusing especially because you are not afraid to share the more cheeky thoughts with us .. thanks for blogging xxx

    ReplyDelete