Monday 7 February 2011

Blogging for Beginners

I have a confession- I'm making this up as I go along.
And I don't think your supposed to do that. 

You write. You don't think about it. And then it's there for the world to see.
Bam!
It's like a journal, except everyone can see whats going through your head.
Be afraid, be VERY afraid.
Oh, I am!

So I've gone and browsed through everybody elses blogs. That's right, I've had a good old nose.
Blogging society appears to consists of over avid fans, people with two many emotions and those who want to share every monotone detail of their lives with, well, everyone (Admitedly they're largely American! (Any Americans please take this in jest (aimed at Bridget and co!)))
I'm hoping my blog falls into none of the above catagories. Please, feel free to say if it does!

So onto the monotone details of my life...
The baby brother, at the tender age of one is learning to speak. He has picked up the words cheese, olives, hat and all other vocab neccessary to see a toddler through life. So, whilst making a cup of tea in the kitchen I hear the phrase,
"Ooooh, ahby! Haaahby!" (which to the expert ear sounds something like "Ooooh, Help me! Help meeeee!")
So, I dutefully follow the noise until I stumble upon the troubled sibling.
He's standing in the landing, snot down to his chin, his 3 year old sisters dress on (back to front) and a bobble hat, balanced awkwardly on the top of his head.
And believe it or not, the reason he was calling "Haaaahby" was because he couldn't get my Dad's Crocs to stay on his feet.

I reflect on this memory a few days on and am left thinking, yup, God Haaahby.
God haaaah us all.

1 comment:

  1. P and Lou are beautiful children ..It is so lovely you have 3 brothers and a sister...wow thats the same no. as in your dad's family ..and same sexes..2 girls and 3 boys :)

    ReplyDelete